Huhugam Heritage Center
Facts and downloads
- Architect: DWL Architects + Planners, Inc
- Location: Chandler, Arizona
- Design: Even Better Silk
- Fellert Installer: Division 9
- Client: The Huhugam Heritage Center
- Type: Renovation
To preserve and honor the heritage of the Sonoran Desert people; the Akimel O’odham and Pee Posh, is the foundation of one of the exhibits at the Huhugam Heritage Center in Chandler, AZ.
Here one can find artifacts from the Sonoran Desert people and a well defined theme, flow and storyline of the exhibition will take you through the importance of the Gila River for the two tribes. Showcasing the history of these ancestral tribes through their colors and original artwork. This is the result of the cooperation between the Ganymede Design Group and the museum owners and stakeholder.
Surrounding and bringing a calm canvas to the exhibit room is our Even Better Silk, blending nicely with the walls to give a total seamless feeling, to highlight the exhibition even more.
Photography from DWL Architects.
- Seamless blending with the walls, creating a canvas.
- Highlight a statement piece in the room.
- Esthetics and function in harmony.