Facts and downloads
- Location: Olathe, Kansas
- Fellert Area: 110 m² (1,184 ft²)
- Design: Even Better Custom Finish
- Fellert Installer: Delta Construction
- General contractor: Gabriel Homes
Open floor plans offer opportunities to link together different parts of the building and create a sense of space.
At the same time, a number of challenges are also identified, such as the acoustic environment, which will play a crucial role.
What is required are area layouts with seamless transitions that also reduce the noise level of the room.
The dog’s name is Chance, if anyone is wondering.
- Seamless ceiling over the entire area.
- Specially designed surface texture according to customer preferences.
- A fantastic acoustic environment, despite an open floor plan and hard materials in walls and floors.